Senior Integrated Comms Planning Manager
- Help translate the organisation's goals into a set of strategic communications programmes and plans across brand, acquisition and customer management.
- Co-ordinate cross-functional groups to engineer rolling communications programmes as the needs of the business evolve; continuously striving for maximum impact and efficiency.
- Work with stakeholders and the Head of Communication Planning & Marketing Strategy to architect and iterate the overarching comms strategy and plan for UK across all channels (ATL, Digital, BTL) and consumer segments; ensuring clarity of goals, strategies and plans (with real coherence and synergies
- Engage and constructively challenge a range of business stakeholders/originators of demand to help them shape the optimum set of requirements and proposition inputs and provide real clarity vis-a-vis the business brief before accepting it formally into marcomms programme design (or rejecting it if it does not align to the marcomms strategy).
- Design a set of comms programmes both within and across 3 key areas (Brand, Customer Acquisition and Customer Engagement), including key strategies and programme plan sequencing to maximise in-market impact and synergies across channels (incl. customer comms). Facilitate a range of cross-functional team members to leverage specialist insight.
- Build great relationships with the Research and Analytics team, inviting them to provide objective analysis of through-the-line comms performance with a view to changing, actively killing or designing new programme components to 'iterate' to an overarching goal/KPI over time (versus stop-start campaigns in isolation).
- Strategy - demonstrable experience of strategy and planning gained at a senior level in a top agency or within a leading consumer brand.
- Insight & propositions - experience in shaping of consumer comms' propositions/platforms that lead to outstanding creative briefs and out
- Campaign/programme design - demonstrable experience of the development of large (£ multi- million), integrated consumer campaigns with significant, cross-channel complexity.
- Facilitation - experienced in leading expert, cross-functional teams in designing programmes of activity (gained within in either a commercial, innovation or marketing context).
- Stakeholder management - experience in managing a range of senior stakeholders (with the battle scars and achievements to prove it).
- Education - graduate calibre (with degree from a reputable institution) desirable.
Apply for Senior Integrated Comms Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly