Marketing Manager (Market Entry Experience)
Marketing Manager w/ Market Entry Experience: £50-60k doe
My client is an innovative tech start-up going through and exciting period of growth globally. They are looking for an experienced Arabic speaking Marketing Manager to oversee the operational side of the marketing strategy, as they expand internationally, and to grow international users and partnerships.
The right person will be ready to make the jump to an award-winning start-up and help them change the world! My client has a well-defined marketing strategy and need the right person to implement the strategy at a local level in partnership with on-the-ground business development team and agency partners.
You will provide support to the in-country teams (including marketing managers) to coordinate local consumer activation & media partnerships and B2B content and events strategy. You will also be responsible for driving integrated launch campaigns across the business, and managing the relationship with our agency partners.
As this role will provide support to our in-country teams, primarily located in the Middle East, South Africa and Mongolia, there could be a fair amount of travel as part of this role.
- Provide support to local marketing managers & oversee activation plans in conjunction with local agency partners, coordinating on the ground activations,
- Maximise value and impact of local media partnerships
- Ensure all assets are delivered at the highest quality, on-time and on budget.
- Nurture local communities by managing development and deployment of a monthly newsletter.
- Maximise communication at events to drive business leads & PR
- Develop and expand online community of advocates and orchestrate blogger outreach efforts
- Oversee design of our local social media assets (e.g. Facebook cover photo, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and tactical Social ad campaigns.
- Support Business Development with marketing ideas and creative assets for local B2B meetings.
- Work with Business Development team to flag and follow-up with relevant business leads.
You will have:
- Experience at similar level within a reputable brand; creative agency, Account Directors or Senior Account Managers looking to take the next step in their career will also be considered
- Excellent understanding of all media channels both on and off line
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- Strong project management skills and ability to maintain order despite many competing priorities and needs. Must be calm under pressure.
- Experience managing integrated campaigns, including events, media sponsorships, print, radio, TV, paid social; ideally you have worked on/with both B2B and B2C brands
- Experience managing advertising and media agency partners; ability to build strong, respected relationships that motivate the agency to deliver to the highest quality standard, on time and on budget
- Experience developing strategic proposals and executing them
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role (WordPress, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
You will be:
- Highly proactive, will have your own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (university of life counts, too)
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
- Commercially minded and committed to global social change through business
- Motivated by challenging targets
- Highly collaborative and able to communicate requirements and priorities to the Global team in London
Extra credit if you:
- Have run your own business or worked in a fast-growing start-up in a similar role, and been demonstrably influential in its fast growth.
- Fluency in other languages, e.g. Spanish, French
The team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates - it's a good balance, and it's important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from these backgrounds.