Our client is a leading consumer goods/fashion accessories business, with well recognised brands sold through major UK retailers. They are in an exciting period of growth and this role will be in charge of leading strategic marketing of an extremely well recognised brand.
As a Marketing Manager it will be your responsibility to work closely with the Sales Director and Brand Director to develop your brand as they look to move into a more premium space. In this exciting position you will be expected to provide commercial and marketing support, helping build the brand with consumers and retailers alike.
- Get in to the heart of who the customer is and develop a brand strategy to hit growth targets
- Create activities and collateral that will support the strategic growth of your brand
- Assist on range reviews and suggest solutions
- Utilise insight and analysis to inform decision making
- Analyse brand performance
- Ensure in-store activity and POS is executed correctly
- B2C Marketing
- Both ATL and BTL
- Commercially minded
- Able to develop insight from analysis
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly