Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager London – £45K to £60K
This is a senior account management role at a global marketing agency and you will be working across a range of clients helping them on their CRM campaigns
If you want a role that combines marketing strategy and CRM delivery then this could be the position for you.
Senior Account Manager – London - The role
- You will be a key contact for the clients - working on strategic plans and then managing the implementation of campaigns
- Managing several accounts – likely to include a hotel chain and a retail account
- Ensuring excellence across their CRM programs, database management, campaign delivery and reporting
- Managing more junior members of the account management team.
- Working with internal teams including data planners, campaign managers and analysts.
- Financial responsibility for the accounts
Senior Account Manager - Skills and experience needed
- CRM experience – either gained at a marketing or CRM/ data agency or from a CRM client side role
- Strong communication skills - able to build rapport and trust with your clients and team
- Proven ability to communicate CRM strategy
- Understanding and interest in the use of data to transform campaigns
- Knowledge of campaign management tools would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- Some management or mentoring experience
An exciting Senior Account Manager role in a leading London marketing and CRM agency. The salary is flexible depending on experience but is likely to be between £45K and £60K