Display & Programmatic Manager (EMEA) - Clientside - £60k-70k
Display & Programmatic Manager (EMEA) - Clientside - £60-70k + Bonus
An online platform and ticketing site seeks a Programmatic Manager to join the team based in London to manage and optimise programmatic retargeting & acquisition campaigns.
In an exciting phase of development, the company is transforming the way it interacts with its customers, diversifying and broadening its product offering and leveraging key data and insights to target specific audiences.
Your background in performance marketing and knowledge of programmatic will see you play crucial role in optimising display channel revenue across programmatic display, retargeting and paid social. Your remit will cover not only the hugely popular website in the UK, but also other European markets.
Your remit will extend to managing two junior members of staff, handling budgets and reporting on a CPA basis, optimising display performance and regular status meetings reporting back on KPIs.
- proven experience optimising channel revenue and acquisition via display, programmatic, and paid social.
- previous experience managing bugdets and hitting revenue KPIs.
- channel management client or agency side, in a data-driven environment.
- experience managing junior execs and working with other digital and product teams.
- thorough understanding and experience in digital performance marketing.
To apply: send an updated CV to Laura.Byrne@ultimateasset.com and I'll be in touch.