Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Tech Business
- New role within the organisation.
- Fast growing tech business.
- Build the marketing function.
What you'll be doing
The main purpose of this role is to increase brand awareness for the business and attract prospective clients through lead generation campaigns. With support staff based in Europe you will run campaigns to raise awareness of the business as a prospective employer in Eastern Europe.
This is a wide and varied role where you will be involved in all aspects of the marketing department, developing the strategy and marketing plan, and running the campaigns yourself. You will manage the website and work to increase its organic reach through multichannel campaigns, creating and developing content, managing the social channels, writing case studies, whitepapers and internal newsletters. On top of the digital campaigns, you will develop supporting branded collateral, and run a number of events.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Solid digital marketing experience
- Ideally experience developing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Ability to self manage and motivate within this autonomous role
- Analytical and numerate, able to report on campaign success
- An ambitious and creative approach to your work
- Experience within a tech business/product would be great, but not essential
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop the marketing function for a fast growing and successful business. There's a competitive salary on offer (up to £35k) and a great office environment.
If you think you have the right experience for this role then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Tech Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly