Marketing Executive - Education sales
My client is a well-known education brand offering vocational training to international students. With huge plans for the future for student recruitment, the company has had big investment in their marketing department and now looking to grow the team and hire a Marketing Executive with a solid experience of working through at least two sales cycles and delivering the plan for these as the skills will be paramount for student acquisition and communications. This person will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for bringing the marketing plan to life. You will be an important part of their growth.
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Managing university partnerships using offline and online marketing channels - brochures, flyers, and email as requested by the sales team
- Writing customised copy and content to reach various international markets
- Working knowledge of digital channels
- Managing B2B and B2C activity against targets
- Using a data-driven approach to drive product and market share.
The role is paying between £25-35k depending on experience.
Please apply here or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org