This start up creative production agency, who work with some of the biggest brands in the world to produce brand, video and digital content, are looking for a superb mid weight Account Manager to join the team. Working in an incredibly collaborative, fun and entrepreneurial team, you'll get stuck in to a variety of projects and play a pivotal role in the growth of the agency.
What will this role include?
- As an Account Manager, you will manage an Account Executive alongside an Account Director, mentoring them and advising on best practices, reporting into the Strategy Director and Co-Founders of the agency as and when needed
- You will take full steer of both existing and new client relationships; developing and nurturing relationships ensuring that strong working partnerships are formed, clearly advising your clients on creative concepts and the delivery of work
- You'll know how to use your business acumen to identify opportunities for your clients, guiding them on possible ventures for creative development; effectively you will become your clients go-to advisory on all things content and film!
- This agency, although a few years established, looks for people with a 'start-up mentality and closely identifies with people who are happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in wherever needed
- You'll work closely alongside a team of talented Producers, collaborating on project logistics, including the budgets, timelines and resource of accounts so that you can update your client accordingly throughout the project life-cycle
What skills are needed?
- Besides being excellent with clients, it is imperative that you have a clear passion, qualification or experience within film/ media/ music/ production/ content; this role will see you fully emerged in this area and you'll thrive working on projects that are close to your personal interests and specialism
- You'll have a natural approach to organically growing accounts, and whilst this isn't a new business role, your time within client services will have shaped your understanding of developing both existing and new client portfolios
- You must be confident, a self-starter and someone who can drive their own workload with minimal supervision; you'll be exposed to working with some world class brands and therefore will have the persona to deliver consistently with a smile on your face!
If you are an experienced mid weight Account Manager, with an avid passion or experience across film, music and/or content, eager to sink your teeth into an exciting agency who are very much on the up, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!