Digital SAM needed for top London agency
The candidate must have knowledge and experience of digital comms and it would be highly beneficial if the candidate has worked on web builds.
To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Run weekly status calls with developers and the agency
- Be a problem solver and motivator
- Plan the cross-functional and multi-market deployment in order to deliver on-time, on-budget, on-scope and on-quality.
- Work collaboratively amongst various functional departments including new Strategy, UX, Design, development and management across London and other markets.
- Be calm when your team are rushing to deadlines and busy Its your responsibility to drive the wider team to deliver on the day-to-day of the project, getting involved in the detail where needed to ensure the team deliver the projects on time, in budget, and that the work is the very best it can be.
- Be proficient in using Jira
- Simultaneously manage multiple work streams with varied scope in different stages, tracking and updating on status
- Make decisions, solve problems and communicate effectively in difficult situations and escalate when needed
- Track and analyse progress and results throughout program duration
- Build strong client relationships and other key stakeholders
- Support the team with development of presentations, documents, and materials and well as being able to work independently as well as part of an energetic team
Apply for Digital SAM needed for top London agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly