Digital Project manager
Digital Project Manager - North Oxfordshire - £35k
An award winning engagement and incentive agency based in lovely offices in North Oxfordshire. This ambitious, growing agency are working with an extensive list of blue-chip clients. They work mainly in the FMCG, Telco/mobile and IT sectors. This agency organise rewards programmes, experiential activities, product launches, exhibitions, incentives and promotions usually with a digital element.
You will be responsible for bringing to fruition a range of digital marketing programmes and the strategic planning of the clients' requirements as part of ongoing digital marketing and reward programmes. Leaning on your digital experience you will be playing a key part in driving the success of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To project manage key developments from inception to implementation and on time
- Develop effective key stakeholder relationships within the business to aid client projects
- All content changeovers are completed within the timeframes required
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the team to deliver the best reward websites available and achieve and exceed all website KPI's
- Manage all timesheets, cost sheets and invoicing on behalf of all projects
- Ownership of all client reporting
This is a really exciting time to be joining this agency, with great offices and a collaborative environment it is a great chance to really push your career forward.
What's in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work for a market leading agency in a great location, they will look after you with a £30-35k salary, a strong bonus structure, Pension, and Healthcare.
If you have strong digital and analytical skills then this could be the one for you!