Digital Multimedia Content Producer
A Public Sector and Government organisation is looking for a full mix Digital Multimedia Content Producer, specialising in Graphic Design and Video for a 3 Month Contract based in Central London.
A Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Multimedia Content Producer will be responsible for:
- The complete production cycle from commissioning and creation, to the publishing and evaluation of digital content across Web and Social Media.
Some of the content includes:
- Digital Signage
- Short Video for Web & Social Media (End to end process management - Storyboarding, Filming, Creating, Editing and post-production)
- Engaging visual content specifically for paid social (E.g. Memes, engaging images, gifs)
The Digital Multimedia Content Producer will be expected to have experience within:
- Graphic Design including infographics
- Full end to end experience of video production. (Storyboarding to Post Production)
- Adobe Creative Suite
The successful Digital Multimedia Content Producer will be offered an initial 4 month contract paying between £30,000 to £36,000 per annum pro-rata.