Midweight designer | Property/high end branding
Our client is a leading property marketing consultancy based in SW London who is looking for a talented designer/artworker to join their busy team on a full time basis.You will be working on a range of high profile clients and projects and no two days are the same in this busy studio.
As one of the design team you will have 3-yrs exp & will be well acquainted with a role that encompasses a wide variety of jobs including:
- Printed collateral
- On- and off-line advertising
- PowerPoint presentations (on occasion)
- Outstanding conceptual and creative skills
- Brilliant design and typography skills, very important
- An understanding and ability to bring a brand to life
- Good team working skills
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues/clients
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to perform to tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills - Adobe Creative Suite (Photo shop, Illustrator and In Design. Knowledge of PowerPoint would be great
- A knowledge of web usability and information architecture including a knowledge of wire frames and mock- ups and design programmes would be a bonus
- A good understanding of print techniques and processes
- Reporting into the Creative Director you will be working as part of a wider design team but looking for a role where you can work autonomously on projects. If you are looking for a role where you can grown and develop a career apply today with an up to date CV, portfolio and a cover letter detailing your interest in this role.
- Immediate start for the right talent.