Social Media Content Manager
A Public Sector & Government organisation is looking for a Social Media Content Designer to to create high quality multimedia content such as graphics and video across owned & non-owned channels.
A Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London.
The Social Media Content Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with internal teams to commission, design, develop, and deliver multimedia content.
- Written Content
- Enforcing brand standards across owned and non-owned channels.
- Upskilling colleagues creative content approach and skills
- Advising on digital communications best practices
- Conducting social media analysis using Google Analytics
- Paid-for Digital buying
The Social Media Content Manager will be expected to have experience within:
- Basic video-editing skills
- Experience designing graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Utilising Digital Marketing techniques
- Managing creative agencies
- Large scale planning and delivery of digital communications
The successful Social Media Content Manager will be offered a 4 month contract paying between £36,000 to £45,000 per annum (pro-rat).