Senior Trade Marketing Executive
My client are a well known performing arts company, based in Surrey, currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to work on both client-facing and internal projects. With a healthy franchise model, this company need someone who can communicate and market to internal and external stakeholders, delivering training, coaching and guidelines. Working alongside the in-house design and sales teams, this is a 6 month contract role.
● Contribute to national Marketing Campaigns including briefing franchisees in the network and creating a working toolkit.
● Deliver termly and ad hoc new Franchisee starter training.
● Coordinate individual Marketing advice and support for new starters ensuring they have access to all marketing services.
● Update, develop and deliver Regional Marketing Training Programme and materials.
● Update and enhance online marketing guidance and resources for the UK and International networks and make available via the intranet.
● Deliver individual strategic support via telephone, email, hangout and in person.
● Respond to ad hoc queries via email and telephone.
● Identify and rectify gaps and opportunities in the local marketing offer to network.
● Brief marketing team and coordinate delivery of new marketing designs and campaign materials for new and existing business products and services.
● Manage one Direct Report with responsibility for local PR, local and national email communication and national Social Media.
● Project Manage Marketing Department contribution to the annual conference and support whole business printing requirements for conference and wider business needs.
● Experience working in both B2B and B2C sectors
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Organised and reliable with excellent attention to detail.
● Comfortable conducting analysis using data.
● Proven experience working successfully with a variety of stakeholders.
● Self starter who can work under their own initiative and needs minimal oversight to achieve goals.
● Strong paid digital media knowledge.
● Knowledge of Google business systems
● Experience in CRM systems
● Experience of local, regional and international markets, delivering campaigns through third parties, eg franchise partners, distributors or retailers
● A keen passion for the performing arts industry
If you are interested in this role, please apply, or get in touch with Raoul Rechnitz: email@example.com