Creative Services Manager
OLIVER is looking for an experienced account handler for the brand new role of Creative Services Manager at one of our clients. The role will be mainly based at our offices on Rosebery Avenue, but the Creative Services Manager will also need to work on site with our client who is based in Canary Wharf.
This is an integrated role, involving the development of creative concepts for DM and integrated campaign adaptations & execution with creative team management.
Experience in and a passion for championing and producing engaging and business-driving creative across a fully integrated channel mix is a must with a leaning towards Direct Mail.
You should be a strong leader, with a creative or agency background. In the role as Creative Services Manager, you will be working closely with the client as long-term business partners, steering the development of their brand and marketing strategies.
This role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. Someone who works hard, but has fun with it and who can demonstrate a proven track record of driving multiple complex projects forward in a timely fashion. You should have a meticulous attention to detail, establishing yourself as a safe pair of hands ensuring nothing falls through the cracks on projects or the day-to-day management of the account.
Qualities & Key Competencies:
- An experienced account handler at Account Manager level.
- You will be articulate and engaging and generally a natural in front of senior clients
- DM and email experience is essential.
- Providing GP & MI reports
- Work collaboratively with the central team and the various teams, suppliers and agencies in the OLIVER group.
- The role needs someone who is capable of thinking on their feet, and who is happy to challenge and question along the process.
- The role is to maintain the high standards instilled by Oliver’s Client Centric approach and will entail collaboration with the client on a Creative and Operational level.
- You will be able to correctly estimate time plans and ensure that you have all the data and assets your team need in order to deliver to or exceed client expectations.
- Positive collaborative management where you have supported and developed your team. You have encouraged a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Experience working on financial services accounts is beneficial
Strong client management responsibility, including managing end user expectations
- You are confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering projects, within agreed timeframes – under high pressure environments
- You are able to challenge the client when necessary, whilst keeping a positive relationship
- You negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of you team members where needed.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether it’s creating a new service for our clients or how we look after our team:
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for Oliver Marketing
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves
- Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically
- Has a can do attitude
- Shows commitment to the company vision for growth through adding value
- Identifies a range of solutions to problems
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives
- Demonstrates role model behaviors consistent with our vision and values
- Leads by example
- Deals with challenges and problems in a positive and constructive way
- Encourages others
- Sets achievable but high standards
- Demonstrates good leadership skills
- Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues
- Achieves outstanding results
- Acts with humility and honesty
- Demonstrably values the contribution of others
- Gives honest and direct feedback in a constructive manner
- Has excellent listening skills
- Shows the ability to change their opinion/view
- Acknowledges the contribution of others
- Views challenges as a learning opportunity
- Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time
- Does not often make the same mistake twice
- Is willing to take risks
- Learns from mistakes and takes action to personally change
- Acknowledges the importance of tracking results
- Accepts responsibility for actions
- Looks for accountability
- Sets goals and focuses on their delivery
- Is comfortable with hard and soft targets
- Shows a strong commitment to exceeding targets
- Sets own goals
- Has strong time management
- Has an analytical approach to objectives
- Can handle complexity and ambiguity
- Looks to make goals SMART without prompting
- Goes “above and beyond” to deliver the goal