Senior Global Writer - Content Agency
Senior Global Writer – Agency - £35 - £40k + Bens DOE
Location: Central London
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
TCM are working with a fast growth content agency on a newly created position.
You will work closely with top brands in the beauty marketplace bringing them to life with excellent blogs/written content for this large global account. You will be comfortable publishing across all digital platforms including social.
The ideal candidate will be obsessive about all things hair and beauty and have an encylopedic knowledge of beauty brands and products. You will be expected to create content video series across all beauty areas.
You will be expected to conceptualise global content and ideas for our target audience to buy into as well as content for traffic driving and engagement across our digital platforms.
operates in 10 markets around the world –and be the left hand to the Global CCO, identifying, researching and writing 30 to 40 articles per month, that are relevant to a global audience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning 30 to 40 articles to be published around the world each month. This involves working with SEO specialist personnel and identifying key trends, hair styles and other content relevant to a global audience;
- Generating commercially aware beauty content for website and across all social media platforms.
- Creating and writing daily news features, curated trending content and reviews and how-to’s for new products.
- Work with global studios to bring written articles to life with Photos and Videos shot specifically to support the articles.
- Working with influencers to seed content across all social platforms.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Experience directing long form and short form beauty content for publication on websites and social.
- Experience producing long and newsy beauty features, video and memes across platforms
- Subbing skills would be a plus;
- A strong interest in hair and beauty.
- Experience building relationships with brands, influencers and bloggers to populate content.
- Work alongside the Social Media Manager to reformat beauty content for social platforms.
- Have an establish network of Hair/Beauty PR contacts, make-up artists, hair stylists and beauty influencers;
- Possibly you even have an existing blog or vlog and around hair and beauty.