Account Manager - Recruitment Consultancies
Haymarket Media Group is one of the most innovative and progressive media and publishing organisations in the world. We are a truly diverse and international business, which is reflected in our career opportunities.
With some incredibly diverse and exciting brands including What Car?, Campaign, FourFourTwo, PRWeek, Stuff and Third Sector as well as dozens of others around the world we provide career progression opportunities that few other organisations can match.
If you are a sales professional with huge drive, enthusiasm and eagerness to be the best at what you do, then you match Haymarket perfectly, and we definitely want to hear from you.
We have a vacancy in our recruitment sales division for an Account Manager, where you will use your energy and positivity to really make a difference for our clients, and drive revenue growth.
This is a key role that forms part of a new team within the recruitment sales division, selling recruitment advertising products to consultancies across multiple sectors. You will engage with clients regularly over the phone, by email and face to face, tailoring the perfect recruitment advertising solution for them to achieve their goals. You will use your sales ability and expertise to drive business forward and grow revenues effectively across multiple revenue lines.
The recruitment sales division is one of the most prestigious in the company, with a great team that work together to achieve amazing collaborative results, where there is a great buzzing atmosphere and social life.
From day one you will have clear expectations, comprehensive training and guidance on how you can be the best in your field and really make a difference.
You are an experienced sales professional that will hit the ground running within the recruitment sales team.
For the Account Manager position, we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate the following…
• Demonstrable experience of business development and account management
• Be goal-driven, resilient and hungry to win business and beat targets
• A natural conversationalist who is able to listen and sell to customer’s needs
• Show the ability to build on going and lasting working relationships with their client base
• Be someone who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment and enjoys a bit of banter
• Sales experience essential (although our sales training sets the media industry’s benchmark for quality)