Head of Employee Insight (Global) | | Leading FTSE 100 Company
Would you like a chance to work in a team who are breaking the mould when it comes to employee insight?
We have a role with a top FTSE 100 company who need someone to head up their global employee insight function. Reporting into the Global Head of Insight you will be responsible for running all projects concerning internal understanding. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to paint a clear insight story and have shown that you have sublime stakeholder management skills.
This is a chance to have a genuine impact in a team that prides themselves in understanding their staff and using this data to inform all business decisions. Whether it be answering ad hoc questions from the board or helping understand the success of internal strategy, you will have full responsibility for providing an insight story to the senior team. With such a complex business structure, you will have to utilise the full extent of the in-house research team, with experts across all fields, from data science to behavioural sciences.
For a chance to be considered for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated the ability to unravel complex business issues and forming a succinct research plan to solve them.
- Shown an understanding of the skills required to work with large global organisations.
- Proven you have experience in internal research and communications.
- A background in influencing senior stakeholders and showing commerciality in your arguments.
- Experience in a regulated environment is ideal.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position, click apply now!