Account Manager - leading integrated agency
When it comes to considering a new job and agency the actual role of an Account Manager is fairly standard across most agencies. As you will see from the below. However what makes the difference is the culture and personality of the agency and whether you feel its an environment where you can grow and also get excited about the opportunity.
With this in mind this agency has been around for decades and continue to have an incredibly high employee retention rates. In fact from research one of the highest. Headed up by two well known market leaders this agency has a friendly yet calming environment, which we can only assume is filtered down from the management team.
Their client list is the who's who of the B2B and B2C super power brands and they work across multiple channel campaigns covering all major on and off line channels.
Collectively they have produced some amazing award winning work over the years, although they aren't ego chasers. They actually don't pride themselves on awards and rarely shout about it. It's lovely to be recognised but doesn't drive them. They are also one of the few agencies where the creative department nearly matches the number of client services and strategists within the agency.
To be suitable for this position of Account Manager you will have the following experience and attributes:
Responsibilities for an Account Manager include:
• Working with clients and managing their expectations
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
• Scheduling and managing required internal resource (e.g. studio, proofreading etc.)
• Raising estimates (including working with external suppliers for production quotes) and timelines and revising and re-issuing to clients as the project evolves/changes
• Managing projects and provide weekly updates to Account Directors
• Attending client meetings where required
• Understanding client feedback on creative and transferring into a written and/or verbal brief
• Providing support to other team members and outside of the team where required
Key skills that you will need to bring to this role as Account Manager include:
• Flexible and supportive
• Attention to detail and a professional manner
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Good organisational, project management and time management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects across the client base
• Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
• Strong business sense and the ability to work within agreed budgets
• Proposal writing and presentation skills (ideal but not essential)
In return for your knowledge and experience as an Account Manager, our client offers a generous salary of £28-35k, designed to attract Account Manager’s of the highest calibre.
If you think you’re the Account Manager we’re on the hunt for then let us know today by clicking on the APPLY button below or email your CV directly to email@example.com