Client Director - leading integrated agency
Our client is an established and award winning marketing and brand communications agency with a reputation for executing highly successful communications campaigns within the B2B and B2C arena across numerous sectors.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a dynamic and driven strategic led Senior Account Director with a proven track record in managing campaigns but rather than being a "farmer" you will have a "hunter" mentality.
What we mean by that is we aren't looking for an Senior Account Director who will just deliver on campaigns and project but rather someone who knows how to develop and grow existing relationships as well as hunt out new relationships within your client's organisations. As you will be spending a lot of time with clients this opportunity is perfect for an outgoing and sociable Account Director who can manage their team thus allowing you the freedom to develop those all important relationships.
To be suitable for this position of Senior Account Director you will have the following experience and attributes:
Responsibilities for an Senior Account Director include:
- Working with clients and managing their expectations
- Developing existing client relationships with a proven track record when it comes to growth
- Developing the team around you ensuring they are delivering on day to day tasks
- Directing projects and provide weekly updates to the Client Services Director
- Attending client strategy meetings
- Experienced in creating briefs rather than just taking them
- Understanding client feedback on creative and transferring into a written and/or verbal brief
- Developing revenue streams
- An obvious point... but must have a strong B2B marketing background
In return for your knowledge and experience as an Senior Account Director, our client offers a generous salary of £50-65k, designed to attract Account Director’s of the highest calibre.
If you think you’re the Senior Account Director we’re on the hunt for then drop me a line