We are looking for an Account Manager to join our on-site Unilever team in Blackfriars, working on the Home Care category.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the agency relationship with several brands within the category. They are accountable for the timely running of jobs, accurate estimating, billing, cash collection and forecasting.
OLIVER was founded with an entrepreneurial spirit, and with that comes an emphasis on being pro-active. This could entail developing new processes, creating efficiencies and finding new revenue streams that grow the account and help clients achieve their business objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role would be digital savvy, passionate, organised, charismatic and a fantastic team player. The job is fast paced and is it important that the Account Manager, can priotise their workload, delegate, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
The Unilever business is a very strategic one and it is vital that the Account Manager can digest strategic initiatives and critique the creative against these, while working with and/or managing a broad selection of stakeholders and colleagues from varying different seniorities.
What you will be doing:
- Taking briefs, interrogating these briefs and cascading them accurately to the applicable functions (planning, strategy, creative, production)
- Presenting accurate timing plans, either alone or with a project manager and keeping the team running on time.
- Accountable for accurate inputting and management of all data relating to the jobs in Traffic Live management system.
- Support for Account Managers will need to be provided on bigger projects
- Reporting on operational Income for each brand, to the Content Team Leader/Account Director
- Accurate estimating of jobs and providing rigorous scopes of work
- Timely billing, cash collection and forecasting
- Hitting monthly financial targets
- Ensuring that the client experience is as positive as possible
- An Account Manager will be expected to support in quarterly account reviews, where there will be analysis of both good and bad from the agency and the client, with solutions to improve the relationship and grow the account.
- Be regarded as a brand guardian, understanding the brand guidelines and wider digital strategy
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the brand and therefore knowing where to up-sell and add value for the client, continually educating them on what U-Studio has to offer.
What you will need:
- Gravitas is important as an Account Manager will be expected to manage relationships with assistant brand managers. Within the agency an Account Manager may be expected to lead meetings with senior members from across OLIVER.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Experience of digital marketing, across the entire spectrum of advertising channels.