My client; a well known outdoor retailer and are looking for a Digital Designer to come on board to develop their website and user experience.
This is a great opportunity for a highly creative Digital Designer looking for the next step in their career, to work on exciting projects within a great working environment. The successful candidate will play an important part in helping continuously evolve the brand and have the ability to bring concepts to life across digital platforms.
- Client briefings & Concept development:
- To gather information and develop a strong understanding of the clients needs to then create conceptual designs in response to what the client is looking for.
- Design testing:
- Assessing the effectiveness of the conceptual designs and make informed recommendations on the optimal design approach.
- Website functionality/look & feel:
- Implement updates to the website design so that it entices customers to engage further into the website.
- Implement updates to the website functionality so that the customer shopping experience is seamless.
- Agency Management
- Manage day-to-day relationships with agencies.
- Strong creative and technical ability in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, with excellent, branding, layout skills
- Strong Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate and positive at all times
- A strong curiosity and flair for all types of digital design
- An impressive portfolio that illustrates strong creativity and a passion for digital design.
- Someone who is able to blend creative design with analytical thinking.