- Fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join a family owned multinational business within the healthcare industry
- With offices in several countries, worldwide, the Product Manager will work within a super friendly, tightly knit team of 4 Product Managers
- Based in Coventry
- Working with over 80 markets. Our client turns over in excess of £500m
- This is a newly created role, due to an internal promotion
- Up to £25k + package
- Reporting into the Senior Product Manager, the Product Manager will take ownership of their product concept
- To ensure product expertise for effective product positioning within the UK market
- The role requires product lifecycle management and a clear strategy definition for the identified product concepts
- Market research, report writing and presenting will be a key part of the Product Managers role
- Supporting the sales function will be a significant part of the Product Managers’ responsibility. Ensuring that all sales opportunities are fully utilised.
- 2+ years’ experience within a product management role, service management will not be considered
- Excellent organisational skills, must be able to manage own workload in a busy, fast paced role
- The successful Product Manager will have experience communicating within internal departments
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel.