This independent creative strategic branding and design consultancy, based in Central London are looking for a bright, passionate Account Manager, to join their talented Client Services team. Working on a variety of projects spanning brand strategy, identity, print and digital for clients within the healthcare, charity, fashion and lifestyle sectors, you will collaborate with your peers to ensure the timely and high quality delivery of work.
What will this role include?
- Working with your CSD, SAD and another AM, in consistent collaboration with the creative department, you will understand the branding process and how to work alongside your clients in guiding them from the initial creative concept stages to delivery
- You will understand the importance of brand strategy and it's implementation within the design process, managing the day to day processes and management of your accounts
- Contribution is key within this agency, and as an Account Manager your opinion will be valued; you'll chip in with the strategic thinking of a project, understanding how brand strategy underpins the result of your work
- This agency have a reputation for creating beautifully crafted work; you'll champion this, thrive off their creativity and innovative thinking and be a strong representation to your clients of the work you and your team create
- You will support with new business initiatives, using your intuition to identify opportunities for growth for your clients
What type of person will you be?
- You'll be light hearted, passionate, driven and ready to dive in from day one
- You will appreciate the hard working nature of the business; having said this, this agency value their culture and promote a very healthy work/life balance
- You will have experience working in a creative agency environment as an Account/ Project Manager, with a firm understanding of strategic branding and top communication skills
If you are looking for the next step within your career, with the above experience, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to start a conversation about this rare opportunity.