This independent creative strategic branding consultancy, are searching for a proactive Account Executive, to join their talented Client Services team. Working on a variety of projects spanning brand strategy, tone of voice and propositioning across print and digital disciplines, for clients within the lifestyle, charity, automotive and fitness sectors, you will collaborate with your peers to ensure the timely and high quality delivery of work.
What will this role include?
- Supporting your team of Account Directors and Client Service Director, you will work both in front of your clients but also internally as the linchpin between teams, always ensuring that there are clear lines of communication flowing through the studio
- You will liaise with your clients (mostly over phone and email initially) to arrange and attend meetings, managing the administration, organisation and all preparation for these meetings
- Learning from your peers, you will relay briefs to your creative teams, developing these alongside creating project timelines, keeping an eye on budgets and resourcing for upcoming projects
- With previous experience working in a creative environment, you'll know how to spin a few plates at any one time, chipping in where needed and supporting your team in the delivery of excellent, bespoke design
What type of person will you be?
- You'll be naturally interested in design, ideally keen to learn about the strategic development of brands and how brand strategy plays a core role in the design process; someone eager to work closely to the creative team
- You'll be quick on your feet, a whizz with organising and a team player by nature
- You will have experience working in a creative agency environment, aware of what successful client services and project management embodies
If you are looking for the next step within your career, with the above experience, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register your interest, ASAP!