PinkNews Media Group is a market leading, digital media organisation with global reach. We are a small team and run a very fast paced and highly successful business.
We are looking for a senior addition to our leadership team, somebody who is ready to lead the commercial development of our business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has extensive programmatic experience and significant sales experience within an online publisher, news agency, digital marketing/advertising agency or social media platform.
Role responsibilities and tasks:
- Reach and exceed individual sales goals while contributing to overall team goals
- Manage the programmatic ad stack for PinkNews
- Drive sales from display advertising, multi-platform creative solutions, channel sponsorship and sponsored content
- Introduce our products to global brands and agencies
- Respond to in-bound RFPs from brands and agencies
- Grow and manage a sales and creative solutions team
- Proactively identify new commercial opportunities across all media platforms
- Create commercial pitches that improve the conversion rate from new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers to Agency Buyers
- Work with the Operations Manager, Editorial and Senior Management teams to ensure efficient management and delivery of Creative Solutions partnerships.
- Manage client campaign reporting
- Ability to bring a strategic, innovative and creative approach to selling the benefits of long term client partnerships
- An understanding of and relationships within the programmatic ad sector
- Demonstrable experience of negotiating, structuring and closing deals.
- Demonstrable delivery of delivering successful creative solutions
- Demonstrable experience of arbitrage techniques such as sponsored Facebook posts to maximize the audience of sponsored content
- Global ad agency and brand relationship contacts
- Commercial acumen focused on incremental revenue/profit generation
- A strong leader, able to work autonomously
- A strong belief in equality for all
- Experience of using DFP to deliver advertising campaigns
- Experience of selling user and data acquisition deals to advertisers
- An understanding and knowledge of PinkNews goals, products, events and website
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, InDesign and Keynote skills.
We welcome applications from all suitable candidates regardless of sexuality or gender identity.