1 day left
OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices.
The role will be based onsite, with one of our clients based in Putney. You will be part of a team providing mostly print based artwork and design services. You will take artwork briefs from the client and therefore the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales. Taking personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs, time management and the completion of timesheets are all important requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards
- Work to and maintain multiple brand guidelines
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities
- Take responsibility for continued professional development
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Complete timesheets
You must be confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects, within very tight timeframes.
- Ability to work accurately, quickly and provide consistent artwork quality
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Experience of client liaison
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
- Experience of artworking and preparing files for print
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign with experience in Illustrator and Photoshop