Digital Marketing Manager (Social Media)
6 days left
International professional services company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (social media) to join their marketing team in Central London on a 3 month contract initially.
- Define, communicate and champion the social media strategy and practices across the EMEA region to maximise return on investment, strengthen the brand and facilitate growth of the business .
- Build knowledge and ability across the business, harnessing the potential of employees to engage on social media, building brand presence and amplifying the reach of content
- Input to the overall EMEA digital marketing strategy.
- Working alongside the digital marketing executive, manage EMEA and UK corporate social media channels, advising and creating innovative, data-driven campaigns to reach core client audiences and target stakeholders ¾
- Work closely with the communications, marketing and research teams to identify and tailor content for social platforms.
- Provide guidance and support to service lines and countries in strategy and creation of paid and organic social campaigns ¾
- Keep social media guidelines up to date and advise on client engagement via digital channels ¾
- Working alongside the other members of the digital marketing team, support web, e-comms, apps and other digital marketing applications and projects.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Lead on regular analysis and reporting on social channels, in conjunction with web and e-comms analytics, to gain valuable client / prospect insight and directly influence marketing strategy
- Manage EMEA budgets across the social media function and create compelling business cases for budget allocation when required ¾ Identify and engage third party suppliers and participate in selection process
- SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Digital marketing and social media experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong understanding of commercial drivers for the business and be adept at applying digital methodologies, tools and technologies to develop and communicate insights
- Professional services experience ideally
- Strong leadership, influencing and motivational skills
- Ability to present well to audiences of any size and to encourage others to share information and ideas
- Able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humour
- An innovative and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well and with confidence
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and a diverse team of stakeholders
- Enhanced problem solving and decision making abilities
- High emotional intelligence
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Committed to the improvement of diversity throughout the workforce
Qualifications and experience
Minimum of 5 years digital/marketing experience
Team leadership experience and knowledge of complex organisations
Proven track record of stakeholder engagement
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager (Social Media)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly