Digital Marketing Manager (Social Media)
International professional services company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (social media) to join their marketing team in Central London on a 3 month contract initially.
- Define, communicate and champion the social media strategy and practices across the EMEA region to maximise return on investment, strengthen the brand and facilitate growth of the business .
- Build knowledge and ability across the business, harnessing the potential of employees to engage on social media, building brand presence and amplifying the reach of content
- Input to the overall EMEA digital marketing strategy.
- Working alongside the digital marketing executive, manage EMEA and UK corporate social media channels, advising and creating innovative, data-driven campaigns to reach core client audiences and target stakeholders ¾
- Work closely with the communications, marketing and research teams to identify and tailor content for social platforms.
- Provide guidance and support to service lines and countries in strategy and creation of paid and organic social campaigns ¾
- Keep social media guidelines up to date and advise on client engagement via digital channels ¾
- Working alongside the other members of the digital marketing team, support web, e-comms, apps and other digital marketing applications and projects.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Lead on regular analysis and reporting on social channels, in conjunction with web and e-comms analytics, to gain valuable client / prospect insight and directly influence marketing strategy
- Manage EMEA budgets across the social media function and create compelling business cases for budget allocation when required ¾ Identify and engage third party suppliers and participate in selection process
- SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Digital marketing and social media experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong understanding of commercial drivers for the business and be adept at applying digital methodologies, tools and technologies to develop and communicate insights
- Professional services experience ideally
- Strong leadership, influencing and motivational skills
- Ability to present well to audiences of any size and to encourage others to share information and ideas
- Able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humour
- An innovative and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well and with confidence
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and a diverse team of stakeholders
- Enhanced problem solving and decision making abilities
- High emotional intelligence
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Committed to the improvement of diversity throughout the workforce
Qualifications and experience
Minimum of 5 years digital/marketing experience
Team leadership experience and knowledge of complex organisations
Proven track record of stakeholder engagement