PR & Marketing Manager
6 days left
This fabulous residential spa retreat are currently looking for a PR & Marketing Manager to continue driving awareness and footfall through solid PR and Marketing activity.
The Role: This is a lovely role with plenty of scope for a driven and confident PR & Marketing Manager. Based in a beautiful, rural location, you will work within a small marketing team and be responsible for all the PR activity for the spa and be the "face" of the marketing team.
- Generate impactful and stand out media coverage
- Manage all media relationships and create a fabulous experience when they visit
- Collaborate with stakeholders to produce promotions and competitions for key titles
- Write all press releases, newsletters and blogs
- Assist the digital marketer with continued social media engagement
- Responsibility for planning and delivering all events
- Create offers and promotions to achieve full occupancy utilising an integrated marketing approach
- Plan and manage all photoshoots
- People management
The Candidate: You must be a confident, personable individual who can build relationships quickly and show gravitas. With a background in PR and marketing, you will have a flair for PR and be able to demonstrate previous creative PR initiatives. Your written skills will also be excellent. You will be able to demonstrate strategic capabilities but still enjoy being hands on. You must have worked in a B2C business such as beauty, leisure, travel or retail and can have worked agency-side and/or in-house. Although generally a Monday to Friday role, there will be the requirement to work occasional evenings and Sundays when an event you have organised is running. Time in lieu will be given.
As well as the salary of £33,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience), the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 20 days holiday + BH (increasing with service), gratuity scheme, free meals, excellent discount for friends and family.
This PR & Marketing Manager role is commutable from Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire.
PR & Marketing Manager, Leicester, £33,000 - £38,000
Apply for PR & Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly