An experienced and dynamic Events Director is needed to join the marketing arm of a leading luxury lifestyle brand.
The agency launched in 2014 following a merger of all media & marketing businesses (Events, Comms, Creative, Digital, Data, and Publishing) under one brand proposition and is continuing to grow and expand.
The award-winning events side of the agency is an acclaimed specialist in the sector, and
has a renowned reputation for creativity, service excellence and international delivery.
Clients are global brands in Social Media, Automotive, Luxury/Fashion brands, Tech, FMCG.
Looking for an impressive and dynamic Event Director to work within its UK events team to lead Account Direction for key clients.
The role is within the corporate experiential side of the business and reporting into the Corporate Events Director. The work will be across EMEA, is exceptionally fast paced and requires a strong knowledge of production as well as excellent client management skills. Average of 3-4 events per week, incluidng creative conferences, roadshows, training events.
Client service lead for existing and prospective clients. Manage a team of up to 20 full time staff and freelancers from small dinners to largescale multi-territory roadshow events across EMEA.
Tracking against a financial target of £3m turnover with a gross profit of £750k across an
existing account. Financial reporting on a monthly basis. Maintain and develop account growth. Driving new business leads and pitches and widen our retained exposure within the accounts.
Work with Corporate Events Director to ensure that HQ best practise and training on key accounts from London is translated to international hub offices. 360-degree role working alongside strategic planning, creative, venues, design and production, logistics and activation teams.
Is this you?
- Strong Account Direction experience with leading brands
- A minimum of 10+ years' involvement in creative, experiential or events agencies
- working to deliver exceptional events, campaigns, live activations and integrated
- Varied international event experience, ideally both client side and agency side
- Strong commercial acumen, proven experience in driving organised growth with teams,
- suppliers and existing clients.
- Deep understanding of interpreting business objectives into event-based solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a 'can-do' attitude, using discretion and sensitivity at all
- Outstanding organisational skills and creative problem solving with attention to detail.
- Well-connected and regarded within the industry
- Event production and technical awareness
- Thrives from a fast paced, ever changing environment
Please apply immediately if this is you. Please only apply if you've got the right to work in the UK.