Our client is the preeminent global people and organisational advisory firm seeking an energetic self starter to drive the marketing activities across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa. This role will initially be maternity cover with the potential of being extended further.
This role will be key in the development of local communications activities which fortify the brand, including but not limited to; internal communications, digital marketing, events, lead generation and thought leadership. This role is a brilliant opportunity to make a real impact and help increase the strategic contribution of communications and marketing in the organisation.
- Work with the UK business and communications team to execute a wide variety of marketing activities
- Write and design UK internal communications
- Manage the creation of content (case studies, videos, brochures, white papers) and brief agencies to deliver projects on time and within agreed budgets
- Work with PR agencies to develop the strategy and content for press releases
- Use various digital marketing tools to increase lead generation, including social media
- Work alongside the corporate communications team to manage the website content
- Manage the local communications budget and liaise with the corporate finance team to ensure that overall spend is monitored and reconciled
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to generate plans, content and marketing strategies in order to produce measurable and significant commercial results for the organisation
- Knowledge of and experience with web-based marketing techniques and social media, on both a strategic and tactical level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Quick learner with good commercial sense and analytical ability to interpret business objectives in order to create marketing solutions
- Work experience within professional services and a marketing qualification is advantageous
If you have broad communications and marketing experience and would like to help grow the marketing division within a leading international organisation please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly