Digital Marketing Manager
This progressive company are based in South west London and are one of the market leaders in this exciting sector. They offer their staff great career progressive and a fun and supportive environment. You will be surrounded by highly dynamic and energetic winter sports enthusiasts and to some this could be a dream job. In addition this role is pivotal to the company’s success moving forward so you will be at the forefront of driving the success.
You will be a SEO/SEM expert with a strong passion for online/digital marketing. You will deliver against a number of objectives;
- Full responsibility for managing the website development agenda.
- Understand the flow of traffic to the site and define a conversion rate plan.
- Develop and implement the SEO strategy and work closely with a specialist agency to ensure full optimisation of all aspects of SEO.
- Analyse and report on key performance indicators.
- Work with the PPC agency to ensure campaigns deliver ROI.
Skills and Experience
- Proven SEM and SEO experience within travel, retail, luxury or services sector.
- Experience of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Knowledge of Google Webmaster, Analytics and AdWords.
- Analytical and understand website design and usability.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Highly organised and a self-starter.
- Driven by targets.
- A passion for winter sports.
This great Digital Marketing Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Digital Marketing Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaite/jobs