Marketing and Events Co-ordinator
This dynamic asset management consultancy are market leaders and deliver top tier high end events for their customers. They work alongside some of the most important and influential business people in the UK and across Europe advising them how to invest and manage their funds and assets. The culture is fast paced, exciting and highly diverse.
This is an exciting opportunity for an events specialist to manage and co-ordinate a range of events from breakfast seminars, networking drinks, private dinners and conferences. The calendar of activity and standard in which the events are delivered are critical to increase the brand awareness.
Skills and Experience
Experience in the following is essential;
- Managing the end to end delivery of events including budget sign off, logistics, negotiating and managing suppliers, booking venues, speakers and appropriate entertainment.
- Effective communication of events to potential participants and internal staff.
- Create supporting marketing materials.
- Produce reporting to ensure all activity is in line with budget and KPIs.
- Outstanding organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pro-active positive approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
This great Marketing and Events co-ordinator role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Marketing and Events co-ordinator role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaite/jobs