Interim Communications Executive
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Communications Executive to join a multinational Professional Services firm on a 3 month contract.
As Comms Executive, you will have a passion for communications and the value it brings to the firm. You will support the Group Communications team and key stakeholders with the design and execution of their communications and events. You will be conscientious, well organised and stylistic, with excellent attention to detail and have a creative flair.
- You will support the Communications Strategic Partners with the design and execution/distribution of high quality Group communications. This involves population of content into the channels, film production support, template design, online administration, etc.
- You will offer project management support on major global communication projects such as Group wide communication campaigns and global initiatives that are aligned to the strategy and priorities of the firm. This will involve planning, organisation of governance meetings, tracking of actions and distribution of products
- You will support leadership events around the world, including our annual leadership two-day event, global leadership calls and global town hall events. This involves production of content, AV materials, logistics, design/brand adherence and digital event management
- You will manage the various Team Spaces on SharePoint, ensuring the content is well structured and up to date, and that permissions are correct with the right distribution lists
- You will input to and support the management of the Group communications plan and take ownership to conduct research both quantitative and qualitative, providing insight and recommendations for continual improvement
- You will maintain the Group Communications presence on the firm's intranet, ensuring the content is engaging and correct, and offers best practice guidelines as well as information about our communications approach at the business
Skill and Experience
- Previous experience of providing communications delivery and support to multiple senior communicators and stakeholders
- Previous experience of designing and executing internal communications
- Strong knowledge of digital and collaboration communication tools such as SharePoint, Poppulo, etc.
- Previous experience of supporting projects and global communication campaigns from conception through to execution