Director Global Brand Manager
My client is looking for a highly motivated Director of Global Brand Management with a proven track record of success and achievement in brand strategy, and product and live-services marketing. Reporting to the Vice President of Global Brand Management, you will be responsible for developing the brand strategy and leading product marketing for action entertainment experiences, including new IP.
- Set long-range brand strategies, target audience, franchise positioning and franchise key performance indicators
- Partner with Development to create the multi-year business plan, product strategy and positioning cascade that aligns with long-range brand strategy
- Drive consumer, market and competitive landscape analysis and business insight to provide direction on product, launch and live service market opportunities.
- Work with the Development team to build strategic plans and capabilities for player acquisition and engagement, and help execute against the plans and tactics
- Provide player, product and competitive expertise for Development, Marketing and Publishing teams
- Work with go-to-market teams to ensure global marketing campaign is on brand and on strategy
- Deliver a consistent voice of the player from concept through to final production and live service execution
- Regularly partner, present and report to development leadership and stakeholders on marketing strategies, plans, insights and findings
- Extensive experience in marketing roles at top tier companies, specifically entertainment, consulting, digital/e-commerce, subscriptions, live services or interactive entertainment.
- Strong experience in all major areas of marketing, including brand building, product marketing, consumer insights, live services marketing and channel activation.
- Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience building, developing and inspiring a team of direct reports.
- Strong communicator and collaborator, ability to influence and inspire at all levels, highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous and very globally minded environment.
- Passion for games.