Business Director - Global Creative TTL Agency - Melbourne
Australia needs you as one of it's largest independently owned creative agencies, and who work with some of Australia's most loved brands, is looking for a Business Director based in Melbourne
This Network Agency is one of the largest groups in Australia with sister agencies operating in media, digital and technology development, digital performance and data / CRM management. With offices in Sydney and Melbourne they are Australia's largest independently owned TTL creative agencies and they provide fully integrated creative solutions to some of Australia's biggest and most popular brands to get the "Aussies talking" to transform business.
As the next Business Director for our client you come with proven Agency leadership skills, and demonstrate solid expertise in the industry. You will be assisting with building business and reaching targets on assigned accounts and are able to demonstrate working knowledge of the agency's core disciplines and are proactive in growing client business across the Agency. As well as managing and monitoring standards put in place by the Senior Management team, you are also responsible for the development and coaching of staff, including contributing to staff plans and training programs. Other key responsibilities include:
- Builds credibility and trust with senior Clients quickly, across a portfolio of accounts
- Manage senior Clients expectations, ensuring ongoing Agency satisfaction
- Together with senior management provide insightful strategic and creative solutions
- Keeps up to date of market dynamics whilst having a deep understanding of the Clients business, processes and leads projects within them
- Provide analysis and critical thinking to present alternatives that satisfy Client needs
- Negotiates sufficient time and budget for the Agency to deliver its best work
- Involved in staffing plans, recruitment and on-boarding
- Identifies opportunities to improve operational efficiency and works with department leads to put it into practice
- Understands and leverages the network and other teams and services to serve the client
- Builds the trust of key Clients, giving them the confidence to buy brave ideas
- Stays on top of emerging trends in digital and technology and actively seeks to educate others
- Manage contracts and fees negotiations and actively seeks new revenue opportunities
- Provide the link for strong relationships with Agency departments, partners and network connections
Is it you?
The successful Business Director will have strong communication, persuasion and negotiating skills, you are able to work under pressure and adapt quickly to the environment around you. Other skills required:-
- Strong digital background and a modern approach to developing unique brand experiences for clients.
- Can manage conflict quickly and effectively
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Strong coach
- Strong financial acumen, written and oral communication skills
- Lead for the people, empathetic, dynamic and positive
- Strong customer experience digital and brand skills would be the best fit for this little beauty....
Salary: Up to AUS$200K dependent on experience
If you are an Australian returning home or are already located in Australia, Melbourne even better, then we urge you to get in touch. This role wont be available for long, so please don't delay, please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for and provide you with more details about the role and Agency.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter