Social Media Account Director
Job Title: Social Media Account Director - Award Winning Creative Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, extra holiday & voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Award Winning Creative Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Social Media Account Director to join their creative, innovative and social agency. A leading creative social media agency at the cutting edge of devising engaging integrated campaigns with brand storytelling at the heart. They are multi-award winning, working with top brands across sectors including Food and Drink, FMCG and Health and Beauty with brands similar to Dove, Sony and Southern Comfort.
This creative agency is currently in a period of significant growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful and innovative work for their clients across social media, video, digital and media. As an agency they have a friendly, social and collaborative team based culture, and have excellent staff retention rates.
About The Social Media Account Director Role
As a Social Media Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to deliver award-winning campaigns for a range of impressive clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Account Director:
* Own client relationships, manage stakeholders and drive growth across accounts
* Create and implement innovative multi-platform strategies, understanding brand architecture and objectives
* Manage a core team and leading specialists across the business to deliver a range of complex and innovative projects
* Acting as a key member of the team in new business pitches
* Set campaign objectives and make strategic recommendations to clients
About The Successful Social Media Account Director
If you are currently in a Social Media Account Management role, and looking for a new position in a creative agency where you can make a real impact and keep progressing in your career and seniority, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Account Director:
* Circa 5 years' agency experience developing effective social strategies for FMCG and consumer brands
* Proven experience leading and motivating teams across different disciplines
* Demonstrable experience growing revenue of existing client base and successfully pitching for new business opportunities
* A passion for all things social, with deep knowledge of social strategy, paid and organic media, and community management
The Social Media Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, plus annual individual promotion and salary reviews.
For more information about the Social Media Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3957 6425