Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
To manage and grow accounts through strong interpersonal skills, the development of innovative creative ideas and excellent organisation
- Consistently developing innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns
- Building relationships with (senior) clients; listen and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations;
- Developing a clear understanding of your clients’ brand(s), category and customers
- Leading a team to deliver effective Word of Mouth activity for a range of clients and/or projects
- Leading and owning insights and monitoring projects with the WOMTrak™ team, ensuring insights are integrated with creative and strategy development
- Working with the Creative and Engagement Strategy Directors to innovate and develop the strategic offering at 1000heads
- Monitoring and understanding your clients’ markets; be aware of market issues and competitive activity
- Keeping clients informed; ensure reports are on time and are kept in a central location so the rest of the team can locate if necessary
- Assisting in creating project briefs; briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign tactic; presenting and selling that idea to the client
- Working with Project Planners to develop effective project plans and project specification documents
- Producing accurate costs estimates, and ensuring they are signed off by Account Director and the client before work proceeds
- Ensuring all billing is completed on time
- Ensuring that campaigns run to agreed client budgets and clients approve all expenditure before it happens, particularly unexpected expenditure
- Assisting with the production of client reviews with senior clients
- Overseeing and owning the overall quality of the final deliverables on projects that you manage
- Ensuring your Account Director and / or Creative Director signs off all briefs and attends important project meetings
- Maintaining a central file of essential client information
- Account handling, creative development or client facing project management experience.
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget
- The ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Must have strong listening skills
- Have an understanding of social media and its impact on brand.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Marketing or media related degree or equivalent experience.
- Project management training beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in applying, please send us your CV and cover letter via the Apply button.