Strategy Director - Advertising Agency - London
Strategy Director needed for one of London's leading network agencies. Read on to find out more about the role.
This London Advertising agency has gone through somewhat a revolution in recent times - first class management team, successful new business wins and an already impressive set of local and global clients. They are an agency with real momentum, looking to produce revolutionary, thought provoking, effective work.
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you'll be leading on a group of accounts built around you. They are looking for entrepreneurial, forward-thinking account planners with a zest for thinking and introducing 'out of the box' thinking - challenging the status quo and leading from the front.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of leading teams and inspiring strategists as well as the Creative and Client teams.
- At least 8 years creative agency experience - advertising agency and digital agency mix most desired. They are truly integrated with a digital heartbeat.
- Thought leader - able to simplify the most complex of briefs; distil insights; connect on trends both inside and out of the creative industry.
- Collaborator - the agency works as a team rather than in silos, so you must be used to working in a modern and agile way of working.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Effectiveness - seeking the best possible insights to influence the best creative ideas, regardless of channel.
- Business development - looking to lead on local and global pitches to keep impact behind new business.
- PR - be an ambassador for the agency internally and externally, to demonstrate a centre of excellence in Though Leadership
If you're a Senior Planner looking for that next step or an existing Strategy Director working at a leading creative agency, please send me your details via the link below to be considered or drop me a note in the strictest of confidence.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter