SVP, Managing Director - Integrated Communications - New York
Senior Executive with a strong Integrated Communications and PR background needed to join one of New York's most exciting independent agencies.
This creative agency is fully integrated and the role will have a focus leading a portfolio across Financial Services, Fintech and Professional Services. The ideal candidate will be an established Senior Vice President or VP looking to take a step.
Due to the recent amount of new business and future predicted growth in 2018, our client is looking to make a senior addition to their management line up in their New York office.
The SVP or Managing Director
- Minimum 10 years agency experience, ideally from a Creative, PR or Communications agency
- FS, Technology, Professional Services sectors
- Exceptional client management, strategic capabilities, able to add real value to their clients
- Commercially astute and experience of working on local and global brands
- Must be New York based and eligible to work in the US
- B2B & B2C experience
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Effectively lead as a Management Consultant with Senior Stakeholders
- Develop strategic plans to ensure business growth across all clients
- Demonstrate thought leadership in all interactions with clients
- Develop brilliant and effective PR, digital and marketing strategies
- Manage and inspire the team around you - do brilliant work both internally and externally
- Identification of new opportunities and business development
If you're an experienced VP, SVP or Managing Director with a proven history managing multiple Financial Services and Fintech clients then send across your CV via the "link" below to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter