Global Adaptation Account Management Executive
Global Adaptation Account Management Executive
SALARY: UP TO £36,000 plus a first-rate benefits package
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
As one of the largest TV advertisers in the world, Unilever strives to leverage its global scale and expertise in achieving the highest standards of quality and efficiency in our advertising and our production process. The Advertising Adaptation Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the global advertising adaptation process and infrastructure in Unilever known as ‘UniAdapt’. Your primary responsibilities will be to manage the global process with an extensive amount of interfacing with internal groups (marketing, procurement, vendor management etc.) as well as external suppliers.
You will be interfacing with brand teams both locally and globally on a daily basis, ensuring the successful delivery of campaign assets adapted for all media globally. You will ensure that the post-production workflow is followed, collaborating with various supplier agencies, ensuring communication and production standards are kept to a very high standard and delivered on time and within the agreed budget.
You will also be arranging and attending briefings with internal stakeholders/creative agency, have visibility on proposed budgets, approve quotes, assigning suppliers, booking appropriate studio time, schedule kick off meetings, plan supplier reviews, distributing feedback and communicating appropriately with the different level of stakeholders, monitoring costs and managing project progress.
This role reports to the Global Head of Production and is part of the global Marketing Services department.
Engage in the support of new business opportunities from new and existing brand teams
· Support client renewal activity via road map tool
· Ensure that all brand annual roadmaps are run to a high standard on time and on budget
· Strong account servicing skills with the ability to manage all senior level marketing teams
· Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the UniAdapt model
· Build and deploy brands currently in the UniAdapt model on their adaptation forecasting (roadmaps) covering their annual TV, print and digital global adaptation requirements.
· Presentation development in conjunction with marketing team
· Oversee opportunity assessment planning and execution.
· Work in conjunction with suppliers to develop specific solutions for project development/deployment
· Implementation training for budget roadmap tools to all marketing teams
· Global supplier contract negotiations and assessments.
· Provide an effective reporting function to include business development updates and pipeline tracking
· Ensure compliance with suppliers via development of guidelines
· Experience and understanding of all methods of production and adaption and come from a post-production, creative agency or production company background
· Must be fully conversant in the related areas of localization, adaptation, talent management, and general production terms and conditions
· Experience in Account Servicing, or in a role that supports account servicing
· Deep IT literacy and competency with industry technology tools and an awareness of how the industry is developing in light of new communication technologies
· The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail; drive
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
For further information about this position please call: 0800 0284390. Please do not contact this number if you are an agency/third party. This number is strictly for candidates only.