Marketing Manager - New Markets
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As an experienced Marketing Manager, you’ll work within our growing central Content Marketing Team to help deliver our global marketing plan. You’ll need a strong grounding in how a marketing function should be run, including the streamlining of the briefing process to bring efficiencies, managing the production workflow and ensuring campaigns and projects are delivered in full, on time and to a high standard.
You will be the go-to member of the team for understanding the technical aspects of our video production, how campaigns need to be localised in different markets and how and when we need to be briefing.
You will manage a number of internal tools that keep our marketing operation running, including our project management software and asset management systems. This is a key role in enabling DAZN’s marketing function to deliver world-class creative, and you’ll lead and manage several key meetings every week that will ultimately keep a high-performance team operation at the top level.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Manage the planning and delivery of multiple briefs and campaigns across multiple markets in a busy marketing function
- Manage internal project management tools and the relationship with the suppliers themselves
- Work closely with a cross functional team responsible for producing content across programming, highlights and improving the on-product experience to ensure the on-product and off-product experience is consistent.
- Work with the wider Content & Marketing team to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Work with key creative and media agencies to ensure we are delivering against the agreed timing plan and to the agreed specifications.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to establish relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Rounded knowledge of digital and traditional media with proven ability in managing creative development, especially video
- Proven success in delivering brand and performance marketing that drives measurable commercial impact
- Previous experience working on a: sport, digital/OTT, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle, or brave FMCG brand (i.e. Red Bull) Sports fan
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in related subject
- Multi-lingual Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
THESE ARE THE DAZN COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
Planning & Organising – Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity and hit the ground running. Pro-active on brief writing
Flexibility & Adaptability – Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT DAZN, THEN READ ON…
DAZN is a live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN has over 8,000 live events a year and features the widest array of live sports ever offered on one TV service. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
We have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. We’re launching into new global markets every year.
DAZN is currently available in Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. DAZN is a part of Perform, a leading global sports media group. Check out DAZN here.
You’ll receive 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, Childcare Voucher Scheme*, and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Perform/DAZN online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in the world.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.