Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing all email communications and managing social media channel communication for the organisation.
A Business & Professional Services organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Coordinating content, production and distribution for email marketing campaigns
- Conduct analysis of email marketing to evaluate campaign performance
- Manage the organisation's social media presence including managing the content calendar
- Work closely with external agencies to provide optimised digital marketing for the organisation
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- First rate copywriting skills and desire/experience of creating engaging content
- Experience running campaigns across email and social media including conducting analysis and reporting
- Understanding of PPC/SEO and general search engine marketing
- Proven full cycle email marketing experience (creation through to analysis).
- B2B Marketing Experience (Preferred)
The successful candidate will be offered a permanent contract paying £28,000 with great benefits.