New Business Director
£65,000 – 80,000 + Bens
Rainmaker is the most strategic, influential and effective consultancy in our field. We help our clients plan and implement campaigns to win new business in order to grow faster. Our clients are advertising, PR, design, digital and marketing agencies in the UK and USA, and range from highly creative boutiques, to those that are part of global networks.
After a period of exciting growth we are now looking to hire a New Business Director, you will report to the MD, work closely with the founders and integrate with the other members of the Rainmaker team.
This is an important hire for us. You will be a critical part of the senior leadership team, with influence on shaping the company for the journey ahead and heavily involved in the overall running of the business. You will be specifically responsible for the expansion of Rainmaker’s already impressive client portfolio.
- Achieve annual targets for additions to our portfolio
- Consolidate awareness of Rainmaker’s standing and offering within the marketing services sector
- Attend new business meetings, write proposals and manage prospects through to conversion
- Work closely with the Head of Sales, and the Marketing Director, for new business and market development opportunities
Essentials for the role
- You will be an accomplished new business development professional with proven experience within the marketing and creative space, pitching high value business services
- You will have experience of lead generation, pitching, negotiation with senior decision makers and excellent commercial acumen
- You will be an outstanding communicator, both verbally and written, with a good understanding of the culture and issues within the creative, design, marketing and media industries
- You will have strength and gravitas about you, and be at ease and confident working with different personalities at all levels
- You will thrive under pressure and be prepared to do what it takes to hit deadlines and targets
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely successful and respected business growth consultancy, and build a career as part of the leadership team, with excellent support, training and prospects for advancement. For more information please contact Lexi Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org