Group Account Director (Airline Account) – Top 10 Networked Agency
Group Account Director (Airline Account) – Top 10 Networked Agency – Central London – to £75k
Superb, multi-award winning international agency seeks a Group Account Director to work on an airline account.
The agency is a leading direct and digital marketing agency who are part of a worldwide network.
People come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
Reporting and Context
The position will report directly into a Board Account Director and will include the management of two Account Directors and two Senior Account Managers. The account team also includes a Project Director.
The agency have been briefed to redefine the airline’s approach to data-fueled customer driven communications which also includes the remit for the client’s loyalty programme.
As the client’s strategic partner, the agency are supporting them in comms, data and strategy. The work will span customer research, data analysis, comms planning and creative leadership.
The role and what’s required to do it well…
- To build strong relationships with the senior client teams, bringing together the organisations to better fulfil the needs of their customers
- To oversee the strategy and lead the day-to-day management of projects whilst constantly striving for the best creative and strategic output
- To collaborate with planning, customer experience and data teams to provide insights that lead to award winning creative
- To offer the client braver creative choices and deliver on the brand experience
- To oversee the efficient delivery of projects through the team
Technical Skills / Experience Required
- 5+ years experience across integrated marketing / CRM
- Comprehensive knowledge of data and segmentation
- Experience of customer research/analytics
- Experience of loyalty programmes preferable
- Experience of working with ATL/media agencies to deliver integrated campaigns
- An eye for great creative
- Experience of team management, objectives setting and measurement
- Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands on time and agency resources
- Client management skills (manages expectations, build trust, communicate well)
What the agency is looking for:
Absolute essential attributes are:
- Someone who has a strategic mind and a creative eye
- Someone who can effortless talk with confidence on data, segmentation and loyalty
- Someone who possesses tenacity and drive to see beyond the brief to the bigger opportunities
- Collaborative by nature and not shy in sharing their opinions
- A natural communicator, comfortable in building senior relationships
- A self-starter and team motivator
This is a simply not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Group Account Directors who possess solid direct marketing / CRM and digital marketing experience and who want to work at one of the best agencies in London, please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com