Entwine is a global digital innovation agency specialized in healthcare and scientific communications. Working in a close partnership with Chameleon Communications, we are a member of Healthcare Consultancy Group and Omnicom Group, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Manchester. Our clients represent the top blue-chip global pharmaceutical companies.
We believe that in today’s world the ability to clearly communicate through great conceptual thinking, strong modern branding and cross-channel design and information design application and information design, are at the core of modern communications. This is a great opportunity to assume a key position in the expansion and growth of creative team.
- Minimum 3 years of agency experience as a Traffic Coordinator in a creative studio
- Pharma and healthcare experience ideal, medical communications preferred but not necessary
As Traffic Manager, you will be a part of our creative team responsible for all project resourcing, briefing, and follow-up on a wide range of communicative design and artworking projects for our pharmaceutical clients. The right candidate will be a key contributor to the team, juggling a high volume of creative and partial digital projects in a supremely organized fashion, adhering to tight deadlines with demands for absolute accuracy. You will work alongside the Design Director and internal account teams, maintaining high levels of communication and collaboration.
Our ideal candidate has to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering high levels of creative contribution and design quality, with the ability think on-the-fly and creatively solve challenges that can make things happen.
- Responsible for daily utilization of our internal job request system to manage the influx of requests and plan resources accordingly
- Reviewing and updating allocated jobs and their timeliness
- Communicate effectively with requestors (internal team members) on their projects, balancing needs of the client, resource available and business needs.
- Work with the senior designers to ensure all projects are assigned in a timely manner so as to meet established deadlines
- Work with the Creative Director, Design Director and Senior Designers to highlight key deadlines and re-prioritise work load as and when required to do so
- Book in and track projects, using our project management system
- Ensure designers have all the information required to work on a project, such as a brief, clear deliverables, client-supplied content, deadlines and contact information
- Taking a project brief—either from the account team or the client—when required
- Ensure that projects are assigned a realistic turnaround time, are effectively tracked and that deadlines are adhered to at all stages
- Monitor the progress of all creative, artworking and digital projects within the creative studio
- Ensure that client communications and requests are promptly dealt with
- Coordinate with the Lead Designer to ensure that projects are assigned to the appropriate team member(s), according to their skill set and availability
- Ensure that all new projects, whether from external clients or other business units, are booked in exclusively through the Design Director
- Continually review project workloads for each member of the creative studio
- Proactive planning to ensure sufficient resource is available to cover workload surges and annual leave of permanent staff
- Ensure timely submission of project hours / timesheets from staff and freelancers
- Assist in the creation of project estimates
- Provide a processes and facilities induction to new freelancers and permanent staff
Experience and expertise, should include most of:
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Great customer service skills – ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Knowledge of design software on Apple MAC including InDesign and Photoshop, plus Standard Office software (MAC/PC)
- Sound knowledge/understanding of print production
- Experience within a publishing/editorial/graphic design environment
- Project management experience, leading on design projects through to final execution, working on collaborative projects, coordinating deliverables and deadlines with colleagues and clients throughout all phases of a project
- Experience working to tight deadlines while working across multiple and diverse projects
- High level of attention to detail – ability to identify design, typographic, or artwork errors in PDF proofs
We have high standards. You will be bringing your extremely organized resourcing skills to a high-achieving in-house design team with your solid integrated understanding of print and digital, including branding, comms, motion graphics, illustration, web and interactive.
Must be motivated with a can-do attitude, flexible, with excellent communication skills and be extremely organized to be able to cope with the studio demands.
The candidate will be reporting to the core team in London and is expected to be well organized, with the ability to work efficiently with remote teams. Will need to possess great communication skills over videoconference, TC and email communication. Travel across US and Europe might be required per team, business or client needs.
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.