Senior Account Manager (Creative Agency)
Our client, a leading international creative content agency working with some of the UK’s leading retail brands is looking to hire a Senior Account Manager.
Due to recent growth and a number of successful new business wins, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their growing client services team in London. Working with an expanding, fast paced global retail client list, you will help to create and produce high end imagery and visual content for all channels to market.
Working closely with the Head of Client Services, you will oversee the production of all creative imagery across all channels that the business operates in, whilst helping to build and strengthen long-term relationships with your client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and mentoring a team of account executives & producers.
- Taking briefs and managing them from concept to execution. Briefs will primarily be across photography and video disciplines.
- Building strong client relationships at the highest level to develop accounts and ensure retention.
- Managing projects to deadlines.
- Management of senior clients and their expectations
- Owner of client KPIs
- Budget management and delivery of sound financial reporting and forecasting
To be considered for this role, you must have experience of working within a creative or photographic agency and line managing junior team members. Exposure to photoshoots and photography clients would be an added bonus.