Senior Account Manager: Events
Senior Account Manager; Live Events, Manchester
Our client is an innovative live events agency based in South Manchester with an impressive client base. They've created a truly unique work culture having invested significantly in their working environment and introduced a number of initiatives aimed at providing a great work / life balance, so its a great business to join!
The Senior Account Manager role is a new position created as a result of growth this year. You'll be working on several established clients including a major Automotive and Retail client overseeing a broad range of Events. Duties will include:
- Management of projects for clients from initial brief through to execution. This will include resource planning across all internal departments including technical, creative and digital.
- Strategy planning and presenting ideas to senior client stakeholders.
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients throughout the project keeping them engaged and ensuring all queries are resolved quickly.
- Management of an Account Manager and several Account Executives, delegating effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time within budget and acting as their mentor.
- Assisting with new business pitches.
The projects you'll manage will be extremely diverse including; new product launches, team building events, charity dinners and internal communications projects.
The agency are looking for experienced Senior Account Managers / Project Managers with experience delivering large events. They're particularly keen to see:
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills.
- The ability to build relationships internally and externally with ease.
- A desire to learn and develop, whilst developing others
For more information on this exciting Senior Account Manager role, forward your CV ASAP!