OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic fast paced solution focused start up environment – that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Overview of the role:
Project Managers are responsible for running the creative and production processes. They will work with the Content Team Lead and Resourcing Team to schedule projects and resource, and will help source the right talents both internally and externally to fulfil projects to the highest standards. They will have an excellent understanding of Print and Digital disciplines and work hand in hand with these depts. They will create timing plans & create budgets within our Traffic System, assume responsibility for the review/approval process of the creative output and ensure the projects they own run on time, budget and within scope.
The successful candidate will need to be great with creative teams and account teams alike, hard – working, detail-orientated and be passionate about creative. Process is key; therefore, the candidate must be someone who respects and understands that although creative needs freedom, it also needs to follow a framework and process to allow great creative to thrive.
This role has great career potential for the right candidate. With the opportunity to build their own team.
What you will be doing:
Project Set up
- Overall ownership of Creative Projects from Brief to Fulfilment – print or digital.
- Liaise with clients to determine project scope, estimates and schedules.
- Work with Account Teams to agree and create timing plans and to create estimates within the Traffic System.
Manage Project Delivery
- Schedule Projects in line with the correct internal resource and help to source external resource where necessary.
- Ensure Projects follow the Agency process and are completed on time, budget and within scope.
- Motivate and manage project teams under tight deadlines.
- Report daily to the Content Team Lead on project statuses in terms of progress and flag any projects that are at risk of missing deadline or show scope creep.
- Weekly Project Status report and Traffic WIP
What you need:
- Relevant experience managing integrated campaigns in a Creative and Production Agency, with good knowledge of print and digital.
- Strong track record in executing campaigns across multiple platforms by using project management methodologies.
- Previous Experience of Project Budget Management and Scheduling.
- Previous Experience of Resource sourcing.
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project you own.
- Be willing to share your experience where relevant and when it adds to the offering to the client.
- Be unafraid to ask questions and have an innate ability to identify and manage project risk.