Senior Campaign Manager / Account Director (Agency & Client side) – W1 Agency
Senior Campaign Manager / Account Director (Agency & Client side) – W1 Agency – to £55k
Fancy working on the client side but without missing the buzz of working in an agency? Well if so, this role could be ideal for you.
This Account Director role equivalent is an extremely rare opportunity for you to work agency side four days a week with an additional day working at the client’s head office.
The agency needs no introduction – it’s one of London’s finest direct marketing-led agencies and one of the best located agencies in London.
This agency are seen as a ‘destination agency' and people want to work there. Central London based, they have great offices and an enviable location.
The Senior Campaign Manager Role
- You will be employed by the agency (thus receiving all of their agency benefits) and working predominantly from their offices but you will be working for the client (you will report into an employee from there) – so it’s the best of both worlds!
- You will therefore be living an ‘agency life’ but undertaking a client side function
- Your typical week will be: Monday at the agency; Tuesday based at the client’s offices, Wednesdays at an all agency workshop with the client at offices in central London with Thursday and Friday back at the agency
Senior Campaign Manager Requirements
You need to have good CRM, analytics (ideally) and data skills for this position.
You will naturally be strategically involved and implement the strategic plans
You also need to have experience (naturally) of creative and the creative process and also be good at managing stakeholders / discussing issues with them and providing solutions.
Senior Campaign Manager Responsibilities
With Account Manager and Account Executive support beneath you, you will be responsible for the development of highly targeted, multichannel standalone campaigns and programmes.
The Senior Campaign Manager will co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders, external agencies and the data fulfilment team to create audience profiles within the client’s data.
You will then oversee the management of the end to end campaign process, with a clear focus on stakeholder management within the business.
Skills & Experience Required
- Campaign management and brand marcoms experience with a direct response focus
- Strong understanding of email, customer journey creation and data
- A proven Account Director who has led a mix of marcoms campaigns with concurrent ownership
- Someone who is intrigued by the possibilities of how to answer problems and challenges through the creative use of direct marketing
- Able to demonstrate how they have designed and managed, through to delivery and later evaluation, campaigns containing a mix of media
- Creative thinker, but with a logical streak - someone who sees beyond the obvious and challenges convention
- Experience gained in a fast moving, commercial consumer sales/marketing environment, with digital at its heart
- A data enthusiast – someone who understands and can demonstrate that using data can be a creative process too
- Strong team player with proven track record of working cross-functionally, building good relationships with other teams, and senior stakeholders and fostering collaboration
- Understanding of the full marketing mix including both online and offline media channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must thrive in a fast-moving and highly changeable environment
- Experience of project management, stakeholder management and organisational skills
- University degree or marketing/media qualification
Your career at the agency...
The agency is growing and going from strength to strength so it is a terrific time to be part of our exciting team.
Great talent is looked after and promoted. You will be able to work on a strategic account where the creative will be varied and exciting.
Salary & Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package. Staff receive a contributory pension, health cover, on-going training, plus some lovely benefits like having your birthday off and a paid sabbatical to learn a new skill. Health is taken seriously with free fresh fruit and a running club.
Stunning agency, fantastic role, Account Directors who are looking to gain client side experience please send us your CV today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com